Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It is FINISHED!!!!

After months of working on my quilt, it is finished!!  I am so excited to have it finished and learned so much working on it.  I really enjoyed this project and can't wait to do another one.
Completely finished.  Sorry, my lighting wasn't that great tonight.

I had a couple of areas come loose, so I fixed them.  I like the little something it adds to the quilt.  I have to admit that I love things that aren't perfect. 
Okay, so I had no idea what I wanted to use for the backing of my quilt.  I was really torn between minky swirl fabric, plush and flannel.  I decided to go with flannel.  I am happy with it.
So, I decided to stipple my quilt instead of hand quilting it, or sending it to a lady with a long arm machine.  I am so happy that I decided to do this.  You can find an awesome tutorial HERE on how to do free motion quilting.

Now, onto the next project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...