|I know, I used this picture already... but it's a lovely shot of my crock pot!!|
Pulled Pork Goodness!!
What you need:
- 1 Pork Roast that will feed you family (I used a 2.5 pound shoulder roast)
- 1 bottle of BBQ Sauce of your choice (I used Bulls Eye Original sauce)
What you do:
- Put a little sauce on the bottom of you crock pot dish
- Put roast in pot (I just put mine in frozen... but thawed would be fine too!)
- Poured my sauce over the roast.
- Put lid on pot.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 5 hours on high. You want the roast to be falling apart when it's done.
- Pull roast apart into pieces and serve on fresh buns (I have a killer recipe I will share soon) or hamburger buns. You can put some sauce that the roast was cooked in on the pork too if you want.
I serve this with salad and a nice glass of milk. I have also done this with chicken. It is a HIT in our house and yes, it is that fast to do. I love fast meals!!
So, go make some and let me know how it turned out! I would love to hear what you all did to yours.