Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How About a Fast Easy Crock Pot Meal?

I know, I used this picture already... but it's a lovely shot of my crock pot!!
Pulled Pork Goodness!!
What you need:
  • 1 Pork Roast that will feed you family (I used a 2.5 pound shoulder roast)
  • 1 bottle of BBQ Sauce of your choice (I used Bulls Eye Original sauce)
What you do:
  • Put a little sauce on the bottom of you crock pot dish
  • Put roast in pot (I just put mine in frozen... but thawed would be fine too!)
  • Poured my sauce over the roast.
  • Put lid on pot.
  • Cook for 8 hours on low or 5 hours on high.  You want the roast to be falling apart when it's done.
  • Pull roast apart into pieces and serve on fresh buns (I have a killer recipe I will share soon) or hamburger buns.  You can put some sauce that the roast was cooked in on the pork too if you want.
I serve this with salad and a nice glass of milk.  I have also done this with chicken.  It is a HIT in our house and yes, it is that fast to do.  I love fast meals!!
So, go make some and let me know how it turned out!  I would love to hear what you all did to yours.

1 comment:

  1. also: pork roast w/ can of any kind of pop. i like root beer. oh my its great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...