And this is what you do:
- A Mason canning jar (I have a 1 quart jar pictured here)
- Hot glue gun
What you do:
- Give your jar a quick clean and dry it.
- Determine how long you want your ribbon. I just cut and tied a bow around the jar to make sure it was long enough.
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the ribbon to the jar. I just added dots in 4 points.
- Place a flower or decoration through your bow.
- I placed some crystal like flowers on the jar to give it more of an embelishment and so Aiden could feel like he had something to do.
- Add your water and flowers when everything is dry and in place.
This seriously only took 10 minutes and I love how it looks. It give my table a fun little spring pop, especially after that 14 inches of snow we got the days.
Any questions, just shoot me an email!