Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well, the holidays came, food was ate, games were played, family time was had and in we had a blast.  What didn't get done were the projects I needed to get done for Christmas.  It was a little bit hectic, but that's alright.
One project has now turned into Emily's birthday present for her 3rd; I can't believe she's going to be 3.  She got half for Christmas.  I will post pictures once it is all complete.

My quilt top is almost done.  My 8 year old niece helped me figure out where to put the owls last night.  She was such a help and I had fun chatting with her while putting it all together.  I plan on doing the boarder tonight and then I really need help picking out what to use for the backing.
I have also, at least, another 1000 projects I want to complete this year.
The hubs just bought a new TV and then our couch's spring came right through the cushion... so needless to say with those two new additions to our living room, an TV stand is greatly needed.... ours right now is really falling apart.  We have a plan in mind.  I can't wait to share it with you.
We are also debating about putting up our lovely trailer for sale this year, so lots of organization needs to be done in our home.  A few things are in mind to be built to make it look great: like a garbage can holder that can also sit our microwave on top, bookshelf, and hopefully a little bit of storage for our kids' room.  I also want to make some new valances and curtains for our home.  All of these projects are adding up though.  Yikes!!  I think I'm going to need to win the lottery.
I have lots of new recipes I want to try and hope to share with you, too.
It's going to be a very exciting year.
Also, I am trying to give this blog a little facelift and try to expand.  This is going to be a fun project, too.  I hope!!
Cheers!!
Happy New Year and all the best to you all in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...