Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shaving Cream Painting

 This was a fun craft to do with Emily.  I found out about this when I took my 3 kids to strong start this summer (Aiden was really missing his old preschool teacher).
I thought it would be perfect to do with Emily while Jill is napping and Gaffer is at school.  It can be quite messy.

So what you need to do is this:
1. Line your floor or work surface.  I use paper from a roll end that my wonderful father picked up from one of the pulp mills he works at.  Think 40 lbs of heavy duty paper.  More on that another time.
2. Get out your husbands shaving cream, I find it cheaper than my shaving cream, and go a head a spray that on a few paper plates.  If you're going to use 3 colors you need 3 plates.
3. Add your paint to the shaving cream.  We used Crayola Finger paint.  Love it.  It's washable and non-toxic.  I love Crayola products!!  Mix away with your fingers.
4. Now paint with your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...